In these here United States of America, we are all supposed to be free to pursue life, liberty, and happiness, but to some, including myself, I feel that sometimes the government gets in the way of that. In the list below, I’m going to outline a few of that way that I feel the government impedes life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
- The income tax on private earnings.
- The Gasoline tax.
- Sales Tax.
- Property Taxes.
- The Death Tax
- The Healthcare Tax known as ObamaCare
- The creation of the Bureau of Land Management, the EPA, and the IRS.
- The drug war.
- The war of terrorism.
- The implementation of the Patriot Act.
- The creation of Homeland Security and the TSA.
Well, as you can see, I think our government too big and powerful. Nearly God-like now that they’ve gotten their hands on the heathcare industry.
Free America! lol!